Login failed for user 'username'. Reason: The account is disabled. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 18470)

                 
              I just down load SQL Server 2008 R2 and install it in my system after install it my system I try to Loging As “sa” I got a error Login failed for user "sa" error 18456 I solved that error with help of following post " Login failed for user "sa" error 18456 .After I try to loging using “sa”.After  that I got another error "Login failed for user 'username'. Reason: The account is disabled. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 18470)".

Microsoft SQL Server Error 18470
 In this post I try to explain How to solve this problem
Workaround:
Step 1. Login to the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio with Windows Authentication.
Step - 1 Image
Step 2. Then Expand SQL Express then Expand Security then select Loging “sa”

Step 3. Right click “sa” and select properties screen then select status from properties window in left side And Under loging select Enable radio button.
Now you can loging using your username.

No comments:

Post a Comment